iHeartMedia of Northern Colorado is search for an Promotions Intern who is excited to learn how to effectively market and promote Northern Colorado’s best radio stations.
With 243 million monthly listeners in the U.S., iHeartMedia (formerly Clear Channel Media + Entertainment) has the largest reach of any radio or television outlet in America. iHeartMedia serves 150 markets through 840 owned radio stations, and the company’s radio stations and content can be heard on AM/FM, HD digital radio, satellite radio, on the Internet at iHeartRadio.com and on the company’s radio station websites, on the iHeartRadio mobile app, in enhanced auto dashes, on iPads and smartphones, and used via navigation systems.
iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia's digital radio platform, is the No. 1 all-in-one digital audio service with over 260 million downloads; it reached its first 20 million registered users faster than any digital service in Internet history.
The company’s operations include radio broadcasting, online and mobile services and products, live concerts and events, syndication, music research services and independent media representation. iHeartMedia is a division of iHeartMedia, Inc. (OTCBB: CCMO), a leading global media and entertainment company. More information on the company can be found at iHeartMedia.com.
iHeartMedia of Northern Colorado and Southern Wyoming serves Fort Collins, Greeley, Loveland, Windsor, Johnstown, Wellington, Timnath and Cheyenne with 7 great radio stations, including:
- Radio 94.9
- 96.1 KISS FM
- BIG Country 97.9
- 100.7 KOLT FM
- 107.9 The Bear
- 600 KCOL
- KIIX AM 1410
What You Will Be Doing
- You will be the public face of our radio stations.
- Be a “brand ambassador” for our radio stations
- Assist the promotions team with setting up and staffing at radio station remotes.
- Properly maintain station equipment and prepare for safe transport. Promptly inform Promotions Director of any broken or malfunctioning equipment.
- Assist with set up/tear down for concerts and shows at Thunder Mountain Amphitheater.
- Other promotional and marketing duties not addressed here.
Skills an Ideal Candidate Would Have
- Public speaking skills
- An outgoing personality
- Knowledge of pop culture and trends in country, pop or rock music.
- The desire to learn and participate in station events.
- A clean, professional appearance.
- Highly Organized & Self Motivated
- Very sharp attention to detail
- Speed - able to work quickly and error free
All candidates MUST be able to lift 30 pounds.
Candidates must be willing to work a flexible schedule which may include early mornings, nights and or weekend work shifts. You must have reliable transportation.
Candidates MUST be seeking a four-year college degree in a related program.
Send a resume, cover letter to:
No phone calls, please.
iHeartMedia is An Equal Opportunity Employer
iHeartMedia is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status.
LOVELAND, Colorado, United States