Happy Birthday Colorado, today you turn 143!
Here are the top 10 things Sweet Petals loves about Colorado:
- The weather - yes it can go from 65 to 25 with snow, rain, and sunshine all in the same day; but we are spoiled here because we do have a lot of nice days.
- The Western Slope - there are a lot of great things about the Entire state, but the western slope was great beauty and it is a nice change of pace
- Skiing - I finally went after 27 years of living here, I am definitely going to go again!
- Garden of the Gods - This place is very special to me as I grew up near there. if you can go visit definitely do it!
- The Royal Gorge - This is another Southern Colorado treasure that is awesome to Visit
- The Denver Broncos - The Broncos have been a huge part of my life how could you not like the Broncos
- So many things to do - There are almost an unlimited amount of things to go do in this state!
- The Sports scene - We not only have the Broncos, but the Nuggets, AVS, and Rockies are really fun to go watch!
- The Mountains - The many Mountain ranges are really cool and beautiful to look at, and makes the heart feel warm
- The Beauty of this state - There are so many mountains, Lakes, and valleys that make this state so great!
Do you think I left anything off the List?